Reminder - Pacific Science Center Holiday Train Sho...

  • z_scale@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2002

      Pacific Science Center Holiday Train Show

      Date: Friday, November 29, 2002
      Time: 9:00AM - 5:00PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      The Northwest Pacific Z
      Scalers are taking 18 feet of Z modules to the Pacific Science
      Center Holiday Train Show in Seattle, Washington.

      The event runs 3 days over the Thanksgiving holiday weekend.
      You won't want to miss this great show. Come out and enjoy the
      Z trains and encourage the NPZS at their first public show.
    • Scott A. Whitmire
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29, 2002
        Great display, folks. Congrats on the first show. The modules
        attracted a lot of attention in just the few minutes I was talking
        with Tom.

        Scott Whitmire
      • jmac_han
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 2002