spare parts sheets now public

  • John Strawn
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2002
      Thanks to Mr. Grob for posting this to the Marklin
      list, which I am passing on here for your information.

      Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 10:45:33 +0100 (MET)
      To: MML <marklin@...>
      From: Siegfried Grob <siegfried.grob@...-ulm.de>
      Subject: Spare part sheets now public

      Just to let you know,

      märklin's spare part sheets are now publicly available on their german
      website
      www.marklin.de

      follow "Explosionszeichungen und ET-Listen"

      in the "Service" chapter, and currently a direct link in the "News"
      list.

      Siegfried Grob.
    • A.G.P.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2002
        I need the spare parts sheet of the Swiss locomotive 460 (88441)
        Does somebody know where to get it?
        Greetings from Spain