Re: [z_scale] Z-scale ruler

  • M. Gottschalch
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 14, 2000
      Jay,

      Use the 4 little round buttons at the top of the page. They correspond
      from left to right, to the menu that you were trying, going from top to
      bottom.
      --
      Manfred
    • Jay & Anne Greer
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 15, 2000
        Hallo Manfred,
        I must be taking stupit pills instead of pain killers. Thanks for the tip,
        it worked!
        Thanks,
        Jay

        > From: "M. Gottschalch" <megott@...>
        > Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 20:12:55 -0500
        > To: z_scale@onelist.com
        > Subject: Re: [z_scale] Z-scale ruler
        >
        > From: "M. Gottschalch" <megott@...>
        >
        > Jay,
        >
        > Use the 4 little round buttons at the top of the page. They correspond
        > from left to right, to the menu that you were trying, going from top to
        > bottom.
        > --
        > Manfred

        > GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds! Get rates as low as 2.9%
        >
        > CraZy 'bout Zee!

      • M. Gottschalch
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 15, 2000
          Not really Jay, I've taken pain killers and believe me they are stupid
          pills! The good thing is that once you stop taking them thinsgs usually
          Manfred