GATS in Pasadena, TX

  • galeleac
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2002
      Northwest Crossing Model Railroad Club will be at the Great American
      Train Show in the Pasadena Convention Center in Pasadena, Texas this
      weekend.

      Our Z, N, and Roller-Coaster Divisions will have layouts on display.

      Gale Childers
      President
      NWX MRRC
    • Joe Brum
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2002
        Hi Group .There is also a GATS in Pasadena California this weekend and I
        hope to see more "Z" than last year. One would think the L.A. area would
        have at least one layout. Maybe this year. Regards, Joe