Re: [z_scale] 4 sale

  • bjkronen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2000
      Anders:

      > This is an email I really don't want to send, but I have finally
      > realized that don't have the time and energy to build the really big
      > layout I was dreaming of.

      And its an email I never wanted to read, either. I sincerely hope that
      downsizing does not mean "abandonment" of the hobby in the future.

      I've enjoyed your presence in the hobby so much I've even been looking around
      for a sweater like yours. But I'm not sure how I would ever be able to wear
      it in this tropical climate.

      But you are wiser than most of us by matching up reality with dreams, and
      downsizing. If I were to build a layout that used everything I've ever
      bought for a layout, there would be no room left to live in the house. The
      only thing that is stopping that from happening is the rule of "roundtuit"
      and my friend "Murphy" and his laws.

      > I am also thinning down my collection of Z-scale items and got some
      > things for sale:

      No doubt your list will have an effect on eBay for a week or so. Nice stuff.
      Having bought from you before, I'd recommend you to anyone.

      Bill Kronenberger
      Houston
    • Anders Lattermann
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2000
        Hi Bill!

        > And its an email I never wanted to read, either. I sincerely hope that
        > downsizing does not mean "abandonment" of the hobby in the future.

        I will still be active as much as I have time. I just have to be active in a
        smaller scale (pun intended! ;-)

        > I've enjoyed your presence in the hobby so much I've even been
        > looking around
        > for a sweater like yours.

        The Sweater is history nowadays, but you might get one second hand! Could be
        good to have if you ever get rundtuit to colder regions ;-)

        Best regards from a cold Stockholm!
        /Anders