Off Topic Posts

  • rohirrim98236
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2002
      Moderator –

      Thank you for helping to bring the focus of this
      group back to Z scale trains.

      I appreciate some members will have additional
      interests which might be shared with others with
      a similar inclination. However, I also ask that we
      don't forget that ALL the communications are
      transmitted to ALL members; not all of us have the
      time or desire to spend our time reading messages
      which are clearly unrelated to the theme of this
      group.

      I get the daily digest and was frustrated to read
      through a number of postings to try to find out
      what pertained to Z, or even to trains in general.
      It became obvious that I was the unwilling recipient
      of messages which were not related to the purpose
      for which I had joined this group. [It might have
      helped if the messages began "This post has nothing
      to do with Z scale." But that statement would be a
      clue to the sender that the contents might not belong here.]

      E.L.F.