Z for sale

  • m383350@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2002
      Unfortunately I have to sell all my Z gauge stuff.

      Marklin set
      81465 Sante Fe set (like new in box, has different gondola & box cars) I
      never used it. Bought it from a very reputable source, and tested before
      purchase. This is very much like a new set including all paperwork etc, the
      power cord hasn't even been undone, or the track used, or even the wiring.

      8674 New York Central gondola boxed
      8673 New haven boxcar 8636 Santa Fe caboose (missing smoke stack)
      8816 Rail bus 2 boxed
      6727 power supply boxed (us)
      6727A power supply boxed (us)
      8858 engine boxed
      8622 gondola boxed
      8605 boxcar? boxed
      expandable container car boxed
      DB container cars 2
      Sea land container cars 2
      starter set flatcars 3
      starter set loco 0-6-0 (2 of these)
      Bananen boxcar
      Dinkel Acker beer car
      Staufen Brau beer car
      esso tank car
      green storagecar? (might be from starter set, might be a caboose?) 2
      Reading gondola

      Micro-trains
      14601-2 southern pacific bulkhead flatcar boxed micro couplers boxed
      14402 Santa Fe tanker boxed marklin couplers
      13806 New york central 40' stockcar maklin couplers boxed
      Seaboard orange blossom special boxcar micro couplers
      Clinchfield Cushion Car boxcar micro couplers

      Marklin track
      8561-8564 switch 1 left, 1 right new
      8500 straight track new 7 pieces
      8591 curve track new 2 pieces
      8521 curve track new 6 pieces
      8520 curve track new 4 pieces

      7209 6 new
      8974 rerailer 2
      7272 control box new 2

      slightly used track (like new)
      8507 straight 2 pieces
      8591 curve 2 pieces
      8500 straight 7 pieces
      8503 straight 1 piece
      8506 straight 4 pieces
      8520 curve w/ leads soldered 1 piece
      8590 terminal track straight 1 piece
      8504 straight 4 pieces

      Itty bitty lines cork
      m100-5 single track 2 3/4 packs
      m300-1 straight switch 4 packs
      m400-1 curve switch 2 packs
      m500-1 double slip switch 2 packs

      Merten people-new in the box
      2399 pedestrians
      870 track repairmen
      2343 construction workers
      2180 street pedestrians

      10 cars & 1aral truck w/trailer

      There is also some more track and some rail joiner included, there are also
      some other items like a building and a couple of non-running engines.

      I want to sell this all as one lot if possible and would sell it for $500 or
      best offer.

      Thanks,

      Mitch
    • Gto66777@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2002
        Do u have any pictures of all this?
        Dave

      • m383350@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 2, 2002
          In a message dated 11/2/02 1:34:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, Gto66777@...
          writes:

          > Do u have any pictures of all this?
          > Dave

          Dave,

          I have a digital camera, so I can try to take some pic's. Most everything I
          purchased from Glenn & Sandy, and if you have ever dealt with them you know
          the quality of the stuff they sell. I am selling my collection, I had some
          big plans for doing a coffee table layout under glass, but my Malibu is the
          project that I need to finish....they take so much money to do up right.
          I'll take some pic's and e-mail you a little later on tonight, I've been
          working on the 'Bu this afternoon, pulled the motor and tranny and front clip
          since I posted the list up for sale.

          Mitch

        • Glenn and Sandy Stiska
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 26, 2004
            Hi Everybody,

            We have the following for sale. All bargain prices.

            Please add $6.00 for shipping/insurance anywhere in the U.S.

            R O L L I N G STOCK - in like new condition/original boxes
            8657 CRANE Car set in yellow with yellow Lowside Gondola-LN/OB 25.

            8780 DB CITYBAHN 2ND CL COACH-Turquoise with White Roof 1 of 3 LN/
            8781 DB CITYBAHN 1ST/2ND CL COACH-Turquoise with White Roof 2 of 3 OB
            8782 DB CITYBAHN COACH/BAGGAGE-Turquoise wWhite Roof-Lighted 3 of 3 45./all

            C O N T A I N E R C A R S - in Like New condition - without boxes
            SIEMENS - Grey/blue -from 8689 BAVARIAN REGIONAL set [LN, no box] 8.
            AEG - Grey/red -from 8691 BERLIN REGIONAL set [LN, no box] 8.
            NIXDORF COMPUTER-White/Red-from 8692 WEST REGIONAL set [LN, no box] 8.

            4-A X L E T A N K E R S - in Like New condition - without boxes
            TWS -White - from 8688 SOUTHWEST REGIONAL set [LN, no box] 8.
            WACKER - Blue - from 8689 BAVARIAN REGIONAL set [LN, no box] 8.
            BEB Erdgas - Tan - 8690 NORTH REGIONAL set [LN, no box] 8.
            SCHERING - Green - from 8691 BERLIN REGIONAL set [LN, no box] 8.
            WESTFALEN-GAS -White/blue -from 8692 WEST REGIONAL set [LN, no box] 8.

            Glenn and Sandy Stiska
            1045 Porter Drive
            Largo, Florida 33771-1229

            Please contact us off line. Our email is: stiska @ earthlink. net

          • Glenn and Sandy Stiska
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 14, 2004
              Hi Everybody,

              We have some Z items for sale.

              Browsers welcome. You can see our list by clicking
              on the following link:

              http://www.z-world.com/bin/fs.cgi?list=stiska

              Thanks,
              Glenn and Sandy Stiska
              Largo, Florida

              stiska @ earthlink. net

            • Murray E. Milligan
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 3, 2010
                Z Scale for Sale

                The following Z scale model railroad items for sale.
                There is nothing wrong with any of the items. Everything in their
                original packages.

                1 MT CP Rail GP-35 #981 01 030 $140.00
                2 MTSOO GP-35 #981 01 070 & 981 01 072 $280.00 for the pair

                4 MT rolling stock
                MT 503 00 031 Missouri Pacific 40'
                MT 511 00 031 SOO Line 50' boxcar
                MT 503 00 041 & 503 00 042 Rock Route 40 boxcars
                US $80.00 for all the freight cars

                2 MRC Rail Power modified power packs brand new, rarely used. In their
                boxes. US $80.00

                3 Marklin Z scale structures farm house, factory, feed mill
                All 3 for US $20.00

                I also have, included as a free bonus for buying is:

                1 MT #799 90 902 lazer cut tool shed AND a complete MT track starter
                set, power
                leads and re-railer ramp.

                Total selling price is US $550.00 plus postage. I accept an
                International bank draft or PayPal only.

                I can send you photos of the goods and answer other questions.
                Contact me offline at:

                railfan at telus dot net

                Murray
                Medicine Hat, AB