Re: [z_scale] Casey Jones woes

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2002
      Hello Roger,

      The only thing to do is to either file some of the
      material off the bottom of the cattle catcher and
      then touch it up with Badger-Engine Black or
      bend it up slightly which would be ugly.

      It has trouble pulling the cars because it does not
      have enough weight to hold traction. I would not
      haul more than three of the four pullmans and would
      avoid running it on grades of any kind. Some of
      this Z scale stuff works best on a flat coffee table
      with a limited amount of turnouts and that's about it.

      Good luck,
      Reynard