marklin 88807?

  • Gary Beckman
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 1999
      Just a quick question: Does anyone know what the Marklin item numbered
      88807 is? A description I have says "Sante Fe special locomotive", which
      isn't very helpful. Any additional info would be appreciated.

      Thanks!

      G. Beckman
    • WBolt1809@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 1999
        From: Gary Beckman <gbeckman@...>

        Just a quick question: Does anyone know what the Marklin item numbered
        88807 is? A description I have says "Sante Fe special locomotive", which
        isn't very helpful. Any additional info would be appreciated.

        Thanks!

        G. Beckman
        It's a Mikado-type steamer + caboose + white box + car commemorating
        Nuernberg Toy Fair 1998. Ask + order from American Dealers, price should be
        around $ 230,00.

        Wolfgang - "THE" Zee-Man