Re: Report of Munich Z-Meet

  • jmac_han
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2002
      Hi Jeremy,

      I loved your Z-meet report. Thanks for the photos. You had an
      impressive turnout both Z-scaler wise and other interested parties.

      I guess the closes thing we have to the Munich Z-meet here is the
      upcoming Z gathering in Emmaus, PA next November. Hopefully there
      will be a HUGE turnout there as is fitting the SIZE of our enthusiasm
      for our scale. I also hope that someone will report back to the
      forum following the Emmaus meet. (Hint, hint!)

      Still no news from Eurospoor for 2003, Jeremy, and I'm not planning
      to travel to Goeppingen in May with Rob Kluz and the other US
      delegation members. So you'll just have to arrange a trip to Toronto
      next July to help run the VECRR. (grin)

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey