From G to Z

  • Rich Mebane
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2002
      Hi gang, new here.

      I do G-Scale (mostly LGB), but am having space difficulties so
      thought I'd try to create a G-scale for my G-Scale (something I can
      run until I get the basement finished, then incorporate it into the
      larger layout as a 1:12 for the little guys).

      I like RhB and other Euro prototypes.

      Where's a good place to start here? Just get a starter set and go
      for it? Is Marklin the main player (should I stick with one vendor
      or are the compatability issues non-existent in the scale).

      WHo's a good on-line (read price wise) vendor in the states?

      What are the key things to 'watch out for'?

      Cheers,
      Rich