Re: speeders

  • rvn20012000
    Message 1 of 38 , Oct 28, 2002
      Hello Group,

      I just downloaded 2 floppy disks of speeder pics. There is apparently
      a group of people who restore, modify, and race speeders. Reynard,
      they have a picture of a crane and a "rail grinder" in addition to
      all types of speeders. This link should get you to the site
      http://www.members.shaw.ca/abmotor/

      Enjoy,
      Thom

      PS. Reynard, if you want, I can send you some of the pics.
    • rvn20012000