Re: Collision ?!

  • Simon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 1999
      Dear Jacob, Wolfgang and Z fellows

      I chose the e-mail address "zman" when I started surfing 4 years ago because I
      think it is kind of cool : Simon - zman and I am actually in the Z scale ;^P

      I also use the call sign "zman" in many discussion groups, message boards,
      mailing lists of my other hobbies...

      I have no objection to Wolfgang's "Z-man" at all and I think Jacob got a very
      good point here, we are all zmen, z-women....

      have a nice Zeekend
      zman out