Re: [z_scale] New member intro

  • altacrest@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2000
      In a message dated 03/08/2000 9:42:55 AM Pacific Standard Time,
      hakan.carlsson@... writes:
      << before I continue with my purchases, I must create a "cat hair/dust proof"
      table to accommodate my layout. >>

      Good luck with your project, hope to see pictures soon!

      Our "large" layout is 56.5 x 38.5 inches (143.5 x 98 cm) and we want to
      build a "Doberman hair/dust proof" coffee table for it!
      I saw a table in a furniture store which gave me the idea what the table
      should look like. The table will be oak frame with top and side glass
      inserts,
      oak access panels for controls and storage drawers under slide-out layout.
      We currently have 5 engines and 49 cars, including the King Ludwig train
      (Märklin #8770 & 8769).

      Gudi M, E-mail: <A HREF="mailto:altacrest@...">ALTACREST@...</A>
      Z-Gauge URL: <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/altacrest/zgauge.htm">http://ho
      metown.aol.com/altacrest/zgauge.htm</A>
      Doberman URL: <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/altacrest/altaindx.htm">http://
      hometown.aol.com/altacrest/altaindx.htm</A>