NTS 2003 update: Sutfin joins the layout list

  • jmac_han
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 20, 2002
      Hi Gang,

      Just got word that Terry Sutfin has reserved space for his
      award-winning Poor Valley and Debt City (PCDC) layout at next
      year's National Train Show.

      Terry Sutfin returns for his 4th NTS. He joins Helmut Paule,
      David George and me as confirmed layout exhibitors at the big
      show to be held in Toronto, Ontario next July.

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey MacHan
      VECRR
    • David George
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 20, 2002
        Great!
        We are now a crowd,herd,flock,gaggle,passle,parade(?) of Z.
        David G.
        jmac_han <jmac_han@...> wrote:Hi Gang,

        Just got word that Terry Sutfin has reserved space for his
        award-winning Poor Valley and Debt City (PCDC) layout at next
        year's National Train Show.

        Terry Sutfin returns for his 4th NTS. He joins Helmut Paule,
        David George and me as confirmed layout exhibitors at the big
        show to be held in Toronto, Ontario next July.

        Cheers,
        Jeffrey MacHan
        VECRR

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • sutfin
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 20, 2002
          David,

          Thanks for the recognition (not sure what part of that list I'm included
          in, but hey, we're having fun!). Looking forward to getting together
          again with you, Helmut, and any other Z modelers that we can coerce to
          take their "show" on the road. Understand that Dieter and Dominique may
          also be there. Z scale is really becoming an International Modeling
          Society.

          Perhaps you should start thinking about a shipping crate to take
          several, or all, of the GB&CC sections overseas to join the VECRR on its
          annual tours. Talk about 'roving' ambassadors for Z scale model
          railroading??!! WHAT A TEAM!!!

          Happy Z modeling, everyone!!

          Terry
          Chief Gandy Dancer
          PVDC
        • David George
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 20, 2002
            Terry ,
            When and where do I show up with my "crated" G~B&CC modules ?
            I'm ready ,willing,and able to hit the international road to carry the banner of ,,
            ,,Z SCALE !
            David G.
            sutfin <sutfin@...> wrote:David,

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 20, 2002
              Terry(again),

              I also plan to re-create my original mountain mod in a much less weighty rendition.

              This was my first big attempt at a mod layout and I produced a Lumber Monster.

              I have since devised a variety of lightweight techniques so that I can duplicate the mod and drop 60% of the weight.

              David G.

              sutfin <sutfin@...> wrote:David,