Z scale track radius

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 7:09 PM
      Hello, everyone,
      I would like to know what the minimum effective track radius is
      for z scale and what minumum radius looks best for running freight
      trains. I will be running Mikado steam and F-7 locomotives. I would
      also like to know if Micro-Train and/or Peco track is comparable in
      code and appearance to Marklin track. Any info or advice concerning
      z scale (I'm just getting started) would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks,
      John Hudson