Re: [z_scale] Deadline for 2002 Ztrack Car

  • David George
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17 8:46 AM
      Rob,
      Sign me up for a 2002 Ztrack car also.
      David G.
      Spring,Tx.
      P.S.
      I've cranked up my "cranky old Olympus" camera and have taken some slide photos of Zeopolis and the Great Eastern Railway Co , Yankee Division, action.
      The GERCo is a susiderary of the Golden~Blackhawk&Central City RR.
      I will send to you in slide form or on a disc with help from my train store ,Spring Crossing.
      By the way,,Houston area has choices of 4 train stores for Z lovers.
      D.
      pmatzke <pmatzke@...> wrote:Thanks for the reminder Rob,

      I forgot about this.

      I will take one (1). Please bill it to my credit card on file.

      Paul Matzke