Re: [z_scale] Z_scale at Onelist.com - but no women have joined as yet

  • altacrest@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2000
      In a message dated 03/05/2000 7:54:01 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      jmac_han@... writes:
      <<Welcome Gudi,
      Our list now numbers 128 and we have 6 women as far as I can tell.>>

      Thanks for the welcome!

      I've always loved trains :-) We started collecting LBG when our son was two
      but, due to size, only set up the train for the holidays.
      I have been a Märklin Club member since 1988. I built my first Z Gauge
      briefcase layout in the early 80's, later a larger layout and another
      briefcase layout.
      Currently I'm planning a briefcase layout featuring the King Ludwig train.

      Gudi M., E-mail: <A HREF="mailto:altacrest@...">ALTACREST@...</A>
      Z-Gauge URL: <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/altacrest/zgauge.htm">Altacrest
      's Marklin Z-Gauge Train Layouts</A>