Re: [z_scale] Z Scale Meeting & Upcoming Show!

  • Jay & Anne Greer
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2002
      Dear Andy,
      Darn, I'll be out of town for the event! Please keep me on your list for
      future meetings and events.
      Sincerely,
      Jay Greer

      From: "Andy Hunting" <zscale@...>
      Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 23:27:35 -0000
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [z_scale] Z Scale Meeting & Upcoming Show!

      Late-breaking news --

      The Northwest Pacific Z Scalers will be meeting at 10am this Saturday, the
      19th, at Randy's Restaurant in Seattle, Washington.

      We've been invited to participate in the 29th Annual Pacific Science Center
      Train Show this year, so we've got some work to do! The show will be on
      November 29 through December 1 at the Pacific Science Center here in
      Seattle. NOTE -- we need volunteers to help man the throttles at the show!
      Interested? Send me an e-mail -- or better yet, drop by the meeting and meet
      the crew.

      Randy's Restaurant is at 10016 E. Marginal Way South. Marginal Way runs
      along the west side (or "margin," I guess) of Boeing Field, and is right
      next to the Museum of Flight. Boeing Field is a couple miles south of
      downtown Seattle, and is clearly visible from Interstate 5. (There is some
      interesting industrial trackage along Marginal Way as an added bonus!)

      Regards to all,

      -- Andy Hunting
      zscale@...

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT