Fw: [Z92] Re: Fw: [z_scale] Does anybody have information about 11. int Z-meeting in St...

  • Helmut Paule
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2002
      From: ZClub92Stuttgart@...
      To: hpaule@...
      Cc: zlist@...
      Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 6:00 PM
      Subject: [Z92] Re: Fw: [z_scale] Does anybody have information about 11. int Z-meeting in St...

      Hallo Svein-Martin,

      We, the Z Club 92 and the Z Club 92 Round Table Stuttgart , are NOT
      participating at the Messe Modellbau Süd.

      Greetings from Goeppingen

      Thomas

      translated By HP Z Florida -:)

      Hallo Helmut, Hallo Svein-Martin,

      wir, der Z Club 92 und der Z Club 92 Stammtisch Stuttgart werden uns NICHT an der Messe Modellbau Süd beteiligen.

      Grüsse aus Göppingen

      Thomas

      Hi gang

      Does anybody have information about the 11. int Z-meeting in Stuttgart,
      Germany in 21-24. november?

      I know that it shall be held on the exhibition Modellbahn Süd, but I can't
      find any info on the net about this meeting.

      The link to the exhibit:
      http://www.messe-stuttgart.de/modellbahn/2002/deutsch/

      I know that Z-Club International (Deutsche Sektion) will be there, but I
      can't find any info abouth them either on the net. Some of you know
      anything about it?

      Hilsen/Regards,
      Svein-Martin Holt