Christmas is here: My new AZL E8 A+B has arrived

  • Svein-Martin Holt
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2002
      Christmas is early this year. My new AZL E8 A+B in Santa Fe warbonnet design
      has arrived.
      This is a very nice model, that runs very smooth and have a lot of details.
      In the picture you can see them in front of a passenger train on the new
      layout.
      It runs very good, but it has not very good adhesion, so it very easy start
      to spin on the track. I may need another powered A-unit to fix this problem.
      (That is not cheap) It will run very good, if the track has a low grade or 0
      grade slope. The same problem is often on other 6-axle engines, compared to
      4-axel engines.

      Check out my new layout and some pictures of this amazing model.
      Picture:
      http://expo.technocad.no/personal/sho/mj/zanlegg/DSCN7999_800.jpg

      Layout:
      http://expo.technocad.no/personal/sho/mj/zanlegg/z_layout_e.asp