Re: [z_scale] Z_scale at Onelist.com - but no women have joined as yet

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2000
      Welcome Gudi,

      Our list now numbers 128 and we have 6 women as far as I can tell.

      Jeffrey M.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2000
        In a message dated 03/05/2000 7:54:01 PM Pacific Standard Time,
        jmac_han@... writes:
        <<Welcome Gudi,
        Our list now numbers 128 and we have 6 women as far as I can tell.>>

        Thanks for the welcome!

        I've always loved trains :-) We started collecting LBG when our son was two
        but, due to size, only set up the train for the holidays.
        I have been a Märklin Club member since 1988. I built my first Z Gauge
        briefcase layout in the early 80's, later a larger layout and another
        briefcase layout.
        Currently I'm planning a briefcase layout featuring the King Ludwig train.

        Gudi M., E-mail: <A HREF="mailto:altacrest@...">ALTACREST@...</A>