Re: [z_scale] Re: Display Case

  • zbendtrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 12, 2002
      Ell:

      > While your shelf looks good, what did you use to take that excellent
      > and in focus photograph.

      A Casio QV-3000EX camera in macro mode with its auto-focus feature left on.
      Lighting was a tiny 12 watt trouble light held about 12 inches above the
      subject. I probably would have had less grain in the picture if I had taken
      the trouble to get a real light source. But that's the raw picture, without
      touchup.

      I finally got to page 103 of 103 in the manual. I hope to get better with
      time.

      And thanks for the kudos'.
      Bill K.
      Houston