Z_scale at Onelist.com - but no women have joined as yet

  • altacrest@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2000
      >>>Z_scale at Onelist.com is the discussion forum of which I am the listowner
      and moderator. It has shown good growth in its first month (62 members as of
      August 8, 1999) but no women have joined as yet. I'll have to make a
      particular effort to reach women modelers as it seems from recent market
      research that Z scale appeals to women to a much higher degree than to men.
      The future of Z may depend on this potential market segment.<<<

      I joined today :-)

      Gudi Molinari
      Las Vegas, NV
      E-mail: <A HREF="mailto:altacrest@...">ALTACREST@...</A>