Re: Handlaid track

  • Roy Stevens
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2000
      To anyone soldering ANY model, I highly recommend finding a water-soluable
      flux. Micro-Mark sells flux that can be washed off with water for $4.00
      Regular flux, especially when used to lay track can work its way to the
      flanges and wheels, and is VERY hard to clean off. Flux is very important
      for laying track, since it helps the solder bond without having to heat the
      rail very much.