Re: [z_scale] Digest Number 1128

  • Cliff Travis
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2002
      Hi,
      How do I find the Z archives for a search.
      Cliff

      At 03:47 AM 8/24/02 +0000, you wrote:
      >jmac_han" <jmac_han@...

      All Seasons Camera
      Cliff Travis
      5 Harvard Lane PO Box 111
      Hastings on Hudson, NY 10706
      cliff@...

      www.allcamera.com
      914 478 0931
      FAX 914 478 7354
    • jmac_han
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2002
        Cliff, I have the impression that you are not using the Z_Scale web
        site but only email communications with the list. In order to search
        the rich message archives and databases Z_Scale offers you will need
        to log on to the group via the internet.

        There is a search field on the upper right hand side of the screen.
        Type in your key word and hit return. The search looks at messages
        by groups of 1000, so if you do not find what you are looking for in
        the first search results, continue searching further back in the
        archives.

        Note: the databases are all searchable as well. This is especially
        useful in the Ztips and article databases which have more than 100
        entries.

        Cheers,
        Jeffrey MacHan
        Moderator