Re: [z_scale] Re: moving cars in Z-scale?

  • Stuart Firth
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 8, 2002
      The active word is 'YET'.

      Regards,

      Stuart

    • Dieter_Mac_Nolte@t-online.de
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 20, 2002
        Dear Björn,

        yes, it is possible to show trucks or buses, i.e. larger vehicles (no cars),
        moving around on the roads of your layout.
        I saw this on two layouts at exhibitions in Cologne and Dortmund in Germany.

        There is an article on pages 26 and 27 with nice pictures in the issue 2/2002 of
        the Z-Info, a publication of the Z Club 92.
        Sorry, I have no technical means to send to you the article and pictures via
        e-mail.
        Please, either try to get hold of a copy from a member of Z Club 92 in your area
        or get to the home page of the club: http://www.zclub92.com

        I send a copy of this e-mail to Arnim v. Herff, a member of the editorial staff
        of this publication. He may contact you or help you, if possible.

        Regards

        Dieter

        Björn Aadnöy schrieb:
        > Has anybody tried to make the tiny z-cars moving? It would be nice to
        > discuss different ideas on this - it would shure ad a extra spice to
        > a layout.

        Dieter W. Nolte
        E-Mail Dieter_Mac_Nolte@...