AW: [z_scale] moving cars in Z-scale?

  • peter.koellner@donauland.at
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2002
      The German company Faller produces the "FallerCarSystem" in HO:
      The cars can move from themselves, motor and akkus are inside, on the front
      axes is fixed a magnet which follows a steering wire fixed in the street.
      Of course, this system will not work in Z. Once I thought about to construct
      a z-layout below the street, the locos carry on their top a magnet which the
      cars on the top will follow........ Should be possible, or not?????

      Peter Köllner
      0043-1-811 02 332

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2002
        Look here for instance: http://www.hof-model.de/tttt/index.html