New Z modules

  • sptrainnut
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2002
      For the past two weekends, Les Skeans and myself, ran our new Z
      modules in Richmond at the RF&P 25th anniversary show. The event was
      held at the Broad Street Station(now the Science Museem of Virgina).
      The modules were fabricated at my shop. We use a double track main
      with 1 inch spacing. They can be run digital or analog. I am going to
      post a few pictures to the files area, under RichmondZ. This is my
      first venture into "Z"normal scale. I didn't have time to finish my
      bridges before the show but that gives me something to do this
      weekend! Comments are appericiated.

      Brent Moore
    • jmac_han
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2002
        Great work, guys! You have been inducted into the Z_Scale Ambassadors database. Congratulations!

        Jeffrey MacHan