Attention UK members

  • jmac_han
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2 1:36 PM
      Dear British Z_Scale members,

      I need help in reaching Mr. Nick Freezer, the layout coordinator
      for the London Festival of Model Railroading. Mr. Freezer
      decides which model railway layouts participate in this show
      held at the Alexandra Palace on the third weekend in March.

      My goal is to exhibit the Val Ease Central RR at the London
      Festival of Model Railroading in 2003. I have already been told
      by the secretary of the Model Railway Club
      http://www.themodelrailwayclub.org that the show is fully booked
      for 2003. Not to be discouraged however, with your help, Mr.
      Freezer might be swayed into finding the 5' x 10' space on his
      floorplan to squeeze me in.

      If you are willing and able to contact Mr. Freezer on my behalf, I
      would appreciate any help you may be able to provide. It would
      be really great if I could get permission to show the VECRR next
      March. I'm not looking for a handout from the MRC for this trip.
      All he has to do is say yes and Terry Sutfin and I will go to work
      lining up sponsors on this side of the pond.

      Thanks,
      Jeffrey MacHan
      Chief Imagineer - Val Ease Central Railroad

      The VECRR is tentatively scheduled to participate in the October
      2004 edition of the American Railwayfans of Switzerland
      convention in Zurich.