25 #11 cars reserved, need 35 more!

  • jmac_han
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2002
      Hi Gang,

      We're up to 25 / 60 cars reserved in order to force the NMRA to
      produce the missing Heritage #11 car in the "Z" collector car
      series. The Alturas & Lone Pine car was issued in G, O, HO and
      N but no Z.

      The NMRA has agreed to correct this omission if we come up
      with 60 guaranteed reservations. We only need 35 more!

      Thanks to the members who have already reserved. Please
      consider joining us in this Z_Scale mini-campaign in aid of
      North American "Z" scale railroading.

      You can see the HO version of the car on the cover page, in the
      'files' section and read all about it in previous messages.
      Search keyword = heritage #11

      Contact me or add your name directly to the our reservation
      database called "Heritage#11"

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey