TRADE: My Z scale items for your HO items

  • SecondhandMarklin.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      Trade: All or part of my Z Scale items for your Marklin or HAG (AC) HO
      items.

      I have been in Z scale for several years now, and I had decided I want
      to try my hand at Marklin HO.

      I have a number of loks, a couple passenger sets and a rather
      sophisticated 4 by 6 track layout which I can easily take apart in
      sections and ship.

      I am interested in acquiring Swiss and German passenger loks and cars.

      If you are interested in trading please let me know and I will send you
      a list and some photos of the track layout.

      Thanks,
      Bill

      =====
      -The Smart Way to Buy & Sell Marklin-