- Dear Simon ! Hello, Zers of the 1:220 -world-unite ! Although in the internet there are quite a lot of things handled in a very liberate manor, I would beMessage 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 1999View SourceDear Simon !
Hello, Zers of the "1:220"-world-unite !
Although in the internet there are quite a lot of "things" handled in a very
liberate manor, I would be the LAST to try to take away from YOU the title of
"zman", as you have fixed it in your email-address - you deserve and shall
keep this "title" !!!
... and although I have named myself on my homepage and elseware "Z-Man" - I
would like to give back to you this "title" and no longer call myself the
This is, too, due to quite some people, who seem - at least - to be be
confused about this "title" connected to my person - mostly those who at
least have a non-favourable connection to me personally ...
My personal positive and friendly attitude towards YOU remains absolutely
untouched - nearly needless to express this !!!
- Wolfgang -
- About z-men. I do not know if this really has anything to do on this list, but--lacking better judgment--I post it here. I feel *anyone* can be a zman or aMessage 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 1999View SourceAbout z-men.
I do not know if this really has anything to do on this list, but--lacking
better judgment--I post it here.
I feel *anyone* can be a "zman" or a "z-man", as much as any one can be a
man (any male can, anyway). Or any man can be called Jacob, Wolfgang, or
Just drop the exclusive "the" in "the z-man", and there is no problem.
If I recall correctly, Simon has called his Z-modelling friends in Hong
Kong "z-men", and, honestly, we are all little z-men (and, I hope, little
z-women), aren't we?
I have no problem with that anyway.
/Jacob (one of many z-men)
PS. I promise, this is my only post on this matter on the list.
- - - Jacob Munkhammar - - - jacob@... - - -
- ARCHITECTURE - DESIGN - COMP.SOFTWARE - WRITING -
mail: Arkitekt Christies gate 4b, N-7012 Trondheim, Norway
- Dear Jacob, Wolfgang and Z fellows I chose the e-mail address zman when I started surfing 4 years ago because I think it is kind of cool : Simon - zman and IMessage 3 of 3 , Jul 30, 1999View SourceDear Jacob, Wolfgang and Z fellows
I chose the e-mail address "zman" when I started surfing 4 years ago because I
think it is kind of cool : Simon - zman and I am actually in the Z scale ;^P
I also use the call sign "zman" in many discussion groups, message boards,
mailing lists of my other hobbies...
I have no objection to Wolfgang's "Z-man" at all and I think Jacob got a very
good point here, we are all zmen, z-women....
have a nice Zeekend