Re: London "Z" suppliers

  • Glen Stenhouse
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2000
      Hello all,

      First post.

      Can anyone tell me who the main dealers in London are for Marklin Z.

      Sorry about the first message. I posted it from onelist and some of it got
      lost, along with some html being added.

      Thanks for any help.

      Out of interest I was given my first train set by my parents when I was
      about 6, back in the late 70s. It was a Marklin Z set and cost $78.36 New
      Zealand dollars. The price tag is still on it. I suspect because of my age
      it was more for my fathers benefit at the time ;)

      Glen