Thonfeld Kits 4 sale

  • Simon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 1999
      Dear Z friends

      I just don't have the time to build these Thonfeld photo-etch kits and
      would like to sell them :

      BR230 USD 58- (one available)
      Doppelstockwagen USD 20- (2 available)
      Steuerwagen (control Cab) USD 20- (2 available)

      These kits do not come with the base, which means you need a Marklin
      8855 or similar base to build the BR230 and a Marklin 8710 or similar
      base to build the Double Decker

      Reference of these kits can be found in the Thonfeld page in my web-site
      :
      http://home.netvigator.com/~zman/Thonfeld.html

      Prices above are less shipping, buyer pay actual shipping cost, cash
      payment please.

      Thank you
      zman
      Hong Kong