Re: [z_scale] Re: A call for Z scale

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 8, 2002
      Jim,

      Congratulations on the group. I am so excited for you guys. I know the
      Pacific Northwest is a strong region for Z scale so you should find a large
      following quickly. Please let me know what I can do to help you along. One
      idea which I have done in the past is to mail announcements to subscribers in
      your region. The cost of course would be on us! Also, I have added you to our
      club list in the magazine. I do have some literature from Märklin on Z scale
      and will be happy to send out some extra copies.

      Please keep us informed on your progression. Also, if you have a meeting
      schedule, let me know. We will publish this as well. Take care,

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine, Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016