RE: [z_scale] Re: A call for Z scale

  • Jim & Bertie
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7, 2002
      Hi Jeffrey & Rob:

      I have Willie sitting next to me here in Redmond (WA) and he says tell
      the boys what is going on in the NORTHWEST PACIFIC Z SCALERS. Newly
      organized in August, we have just released info to ZTRACK , GRAB IRON &
      others. President is Maj. Robert (Bob) Grant, Sec-Treas. is Andy
      Hunting, who is also an Ambassador for Z. I have included relevant
      addresses on Cc: line.

      Jim Glass
      15849 NE 92 Way
      Redmond, WA 98052-7527
      "Founder" & VP, NORTHWEST PACIFIC Z SCALERS.

      P.S. Willie is my Maine Coon cat. Address is for Rob for any literature
      available for our next meeting this month. Bob can also claim to be a
      "founder" as he joined me from day one and pushed me to do more than
      just talk about Z :-) Andy has been a close second "founder" and pusher.
      I would start naming names! Almost forgot the original pusher, Terry
      Sutfin. For those interested in organizing a Z club, our "Push" took
      about 6 months with interested people like the aforementioned names plus
      help from our 4th Division. My apologies for those whom I have failed to
      include in this tale. Oops. Forgot to mention the local dealers who
      helped with publicity early on.

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 8, 2002
        Jim,

        Congratulations on the group. I am so excited for you guys. I know the
        Pacific Northwest is a strong region for Z scale so you should find a large
        following quickly. Please let me know what I can do to help you along. One
        idea which I have done in the past is to mail announcements to subscribers in
        your region. The cost of course would be on us! Also, I have added you to our
        club list in the magazine. I do have some literature from Märklin on Z scale
        and will be happy to send out some extra copies.

        Please keep us informed on your progression. Also, if you have a meeting
        schedule, let me know. We will publish this as well. Take care,

        Rob Kluz

        Ztrack Magazine, Ltd.
        6142 Northcliff Blvd.
        Dublin, OH 43016