Re: [z_scale] Re: A call for Z scale

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7, 2002
      Thanks Terry and Jeffrey! I have a copy of David's PDF and plan on printing a
      few copies for Mr. Jackson.

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine, Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      Phone/Fax (614) 764-1703
      www.ztrack.com

    • Jim & Bertie
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 7, 2002
        Hi Jeffrey & Rob:

        I have Willie sitting next to me here in Redmond (WA) and he says tell
        the boys what is going on in the NORTHWEST PACIFIC Z SCALERS. Newly
        organized in August, we have just released info to ZTRACK , GRAB IRON &
        others. President is Maj. Robert (Bob) Grant, Sec-Treas. is Andy
        Hunting, who is also an Ambassador for Z. I have included relevant
        addresses on Cc: line.

        Jim Glass
        15849 NE 92 Way
        Redmond, WA 98052-7527
        "Founder" & VP, NORTHWEST PACIFIC Z SCALERS.

        P.S. Willie is my Maine Coon cat. Address is for Rob for any literature
        available for our next meeting this month. Bob can also claim to be a
        "founder" as he joined me from day one and pushed me to do more than
        just talk about Z :-) Andy has been a close second "founder" and pusher.
        I would start naming names! Almost forgot the original pusher, Terry
        Sutfin. For those interested in organizing a Z club, our "Push" took
        about 6 months with interested people like the aforementioned names plus
        help from our 4th Division. My apologies for those whom I have failed to
        include in this tale. Oops. Forgot to mention the local dealers who
        helped with publicity early on.

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 8, 2002
          Jim,

          Congratulations on the group. I am so excited for you guys. I know the
          Pacific Northwest is a strong region for Z scale so you should find a large
          following quickly. Please let me know what I can do to help you along. One
          idea which I have done in the past is to mail announcements to subscribers in
          your region. The cost of course would be on us! Also, I have added you to our
          club list in the magazine. I do have some literature from Märklin on Z scale
          and will be happy to send out some extra copies.

          Please keep us informed on your progression. Also, if you have a meeting
          schedule, let me know. We will publish this as well. Take care,

          Rob Kluz

          Ztrack Magazine, Ltd.
          6142 Northcliff Blvd.
          Dublin, OH 43016