Re: [z_scale] Latest Ztrack

  • RSmidt@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2002
      Karin,

      I'm sorry I missed you at NTS. I didn't realize how many people I had not met
      until the new issue of ZTrack came out.

      I was just curious if you had heard about the new Z group/club that some
      people were interested in forming in that area of Florida? I didn't get the
      names of who was working on it, but Rob Kluz or Mitch Brownstein might be able
      to point you in the right direction. (Mitch are you on this list yet?) I
      think Billy Roden and Bill Kronenberger might have talked to them as well.

      Being around other Z-Scalers has really helped me get started over the last
      year. If it weren't for this list and finding someone local to me (thanks Rob
      A.!) I would still just be running my starter set around my coffee table
      rather than working on my first two modules.

      Have Fun,
      Randy Smidt
      Washington, DC
      (yeah Rob, I know, I live in Virginia)