Re: Noch Briefcase Layout?

  • wildger2001
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 5 5:04 PM
      NO. There is another message I posted sometimes ago regarding the Noch
      88091. It came in two parts. They could not be found. At that time,
      there was some problem with Yahoo. Any messages were delayed in
      posting and I have never seen mine.
    • Frank Daniels
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 10 12:26 PM
        I wouldn't call your experiences with the Noch layouts
        bad attitude, but there are certain layouts by Noch
        that can be trying for locos (Sonnenalpe).

        This is why the Tirol (summer version is Tessin) was
        created. Noch wished to remove harsh grades and tight
        radii. That is the word directly from Noch to me when
        they introduced the Tirol in February 2002.

        I have a few of the cases in stock (not the Tirol case,
        but I do have Tessin/Tirol bare boards) and have actually
        run one. The locos run quite well on these layouts from
        my experience.

        Frank Daniels
        z.scale.hobo