Re: Noch Briefcase Layout?

  • jmac_han
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 5, 2002
      A search of the message archive using wildger2001 as the
      keyword brought up several references to Noch layouts. The
      following link seems to lead to the message that you are
      referring to:

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey MacHan

      --- In z_scale@y..., "wildger2001" <jkwok@c...> wrote:
      > I presumed that you were asking about the 100% already
      made briefcast
      > layout, SNIP
      > I actually post a detailed review on this forum on the Noch
      88091. For
      > reasons unclear, I cannot find it anymore, probably deleted by
      the
      > owner. I am known to have a "bad" altitude.
      > Please give me an email if you have further questions. It is
      hard to
      > re-type all my comments again on the Noch layout.
    • wildger2001
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 5, 2002
        NO. There is another message I posted sometimes ago regarding the Noch
        88091. It came in two parts. They could not be found. At that time,
        there was some problem with Yahoo. Any messages were delayed in
        posting and I have never seen mine.
      • Frank Daniels
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 10, 2002
          I wouldn't call your experiences with the Noch layouts
          bad attitude, but there are certain layouts by Noch
          that can be trying for locos (Sonnenalpe).

          This is why the Tirol (summer version is Tessin) was
          created. Noch wished to remove harsh grades and tight
          radii. That is the word directly from Noch to me when
          they introduced the Tirol in February 2002.

          I have a few of the cases in stock (not the Tirol case,
          but I do have Tessin/Tirol bare boards) and have actually
          run one. The locos run quite well on these layouts from
          my experience.

          Frank Daniels
          z.scale.hobo