German houses scale Z -- Update

  • bollisee
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2002
      Hi Folks,

      as requested, I give you some information on the German "standart"
      houses I am planing to do.

      So far experiments are doing very well. First House might be out by
      the beginning of oktober. Have a look at the new pics I posted here. I
      withdrew the old ones in order to save space to the group.

      The house "Sonnentauweg 1" is already showing the results I wanted to
      achieve. There will be a variety of houses in this style with some
      slight changes. House numbers can be customized... Still missing are
      some garages and other stuff.

      The house "Stuttgarterstr. 1" has still to be improved, but what you
      see there is already an old version, balkonies and design are improved
      and look well, too. So depending on building skills an time needed the
      house may be built together easy in about 20 min or with more
      difficulties, but with realistic balkonies within about 40 min.

      Well as you can see with the house Sonnentauweg, houses can be
      installed in inclinated territory. I think that will meet the needs of
      many, am I right about that? How about some feedback here.

      So far for today...
      Oliver