Re: [z_scale] Maryburg, Nebraska

  • The President
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2002
      Thanks for the comment David :-)) in the previous post I described something about this Omaha suburb

      Read the following post :-))

      I have never been there and I have never saw a real US diesel, but for some magical reason I fell in love with Milwaukee Road.

      I also posted on the MILW group a question about how to find information on this area related to MILW and UP right-of-ways, maps, yards, stations but no answers so far.

      Alex

      Ps what is "The Big Red" blood ?

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2002
        Alex,
        I lived in Nebraska years ago and became an avid enthusiast for the
        Nebraska University athletic teams ( especially American football).One of
        the nick names for their teams is "The Big Red" ,,because of team colors.
        Therefore - my blood is an extra special red.