Cover Photos

  • MASALOWE@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2002
      Jeffrey: Thanks for posting Harald's photos for this weeks cover. They are
      truly awesome. ...And that is an understatement. We are also in for a treat
      next week when you post Helmut Paule's layout. I got to see two of his
      layouts in Ft. Lauderdale. Both of these individuals do beautiful work.

      I have said it before, but I am amazed at the amount of talent, creativity,
      and altruism among many of our list members. I have been fortunate to have
      been the recipient of excellent advice and also been delighted with every
      transaction that I have conducted with our list member vendors. They are a
      talented and honest bunch of people.

      It is exciting when people communicate positive messages on this list.
      Thanks, Jeffery for providing it for us!

      Lastly, next time I run into the owner and creater of the beautiful Val Ease
      Central - I will not pretend to think his railroad is G Gauge!

      -Scott-