Re: [z_scale] Maryburg, Nebraska

  • The President
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31 7:05 AM
      Sorry for this second post but the full size pictures can be better seen here:

      http://digilander.libero.it/epsilonlyrae/zscale.html

      Alex
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2002
        Alex,
        I really like what you have done in such a small space,,,even thpough it
        IS Zscale.
        Where is Maryburg,Nebraska? I traveled the state in the 60's but can't
        place Maryburg. I still have "The Big Red" blood running through me.
        David G.
        Spring,Tx.

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2, 2002
          Thanks for the comment David :-)) in the previous post I described something about this Omaha suburb

          Read the following post :-))

          I have never been there and I have never saw a real US diesel, but for some magical reason I fell in love with Milwaukee Road.

          I also posted on the MILW group a question about how to find information on this area related to MILW and UP right-of-ways, maps, yards, stations but no answers so far.

          Alex

          Ps what is "The Big Red" blood ?

          I really like what you have done in such a small space,,,even thpough it
          IS Zscale.
          Where is Maryburg,Nebraska? I traveled the state in the 60's but can't
          place Maryburg. I still have "The Big Red" blood running through me.
          David G.
          Spring,Tx.
          --- The President <alextrov@...> wrote:
          > Sorry for this second post but the full size pictures can be better seen
          > here:
          >
          > http://digilander.libero.it/epsilonlyrae/zscale.html
          >
          > Alex

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

          Sponsor:
          Le migliori promozioni sui Bonsai? Le trovi su Artefiori, il Portale del
          Verde! Clicca qui:
          Clicca qui: http://adv2.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=546&d=2-9

        • David George
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 4, 2002
            Alex,
            I lived in Nebraska years ago and became an avid enthusiast for the
            Nebraska University athletic teams ( especially American football).One of
            the nick names for their teams is "The Big Red" ,,because of team colors.
            Therefore - my blood is an extra special red.