Re: [z_scale] Pete Shatswell and David Karp join 2002-03 Ambassadors DB

  • D. A. Karp
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23 10:48 AM
      Wow! I didn't even know I had been nominated!

      Well, I'd like to thank the Academy, my 6th grade teacher, Steven
      Spielberg, and, of course, Jeffrey MacHan.

      Thanks, also, to everyone who has distributed the Z-scale flyer to all
      their local hobby shops to help promote our little scale. For those who
      don't know about the flyer, see:

      -David

      http://www.zscale.org/