Re: [z_scale] Tower Kit

  • Roy Stevens
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2002
      I know of a couple kits for "towers", but none of them like Eifel. You
      might be able to pick up a crude replica of Eifel that might work if you're
      in Paris sometime, a search of the net might yeild one too.

      The two I can think of right off are N-Scale, but could be easily adapted,
      since latticed structural steel has no scale. First is this one:
      http://www.blwnscale.com/Yesteryear%20Creations.htm

      The other is a radio transmission tower available from Richmond controls,
      and lighted for your Z-Scale pilot's protection.

      Roy Stevens