Re: New poll for z_scale

  • Jay & Anne Greer
    Message 1 of 178 , Feb 24, 2000
      Hello,
      Just a little input here. My vote for M�klin couplers is somewhat
      misleading. I model German railroads exclusivly. At present, I am
      experimenting with a "new"automatic German style hook and link coupler of my
      own design. If successful I hope to offer it to those who are interested in
      converting their German Z model trains to a more prototypical appearing
      coupling system.
      Sincerely,
      Jay Greer
      > From: z_scale@onelist.com
      > Date: 24 Feb 2000 19:01:57 -0000
      > Subject: [z_scale] New poll for z_scale
      >
      > From: z_scale@onelist.com
      >
      > Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the z_scale
      > group:
      >

      > What is the principal coupler that you use on your trains? M�rklin or
      > Micro-Trains...
      >
      > o M�rklin
      > o Micro-Trains

      > http://www.onelist.com/polls/z_scale

      > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the ONElist
      > web site listed above.
      >
      > Thanks!

      > Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa! ZERO! Rates as low as 0.0%
      > no hidden fees, and much more! Get NextCard today and get the credit
      >
      > CraZy 'bout Zee!

    • Don
      Message 178 of 178 , Mar 24, 2012
        Ha, how true. A couple of years ago my wife and I took a number of AMTRAK long distance trips. EVERY trip had a few "kids" who just could not be bothered to look out the windows in some of the most scenic parts of the far west of United States. iPods, iPhones, laptops, games and more ruled the day(s).

        ...don