Re: [z_scale] Affordable Marklin kit

  • James Owens
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2002
      Hi Chris,

      Thank you for your detailed reply. I was in Germany as a child which is where I first found Z gauge in the train shop in Hamlin. Pity I didn't buy at those prices.

      Regards,

      Terry

      Hi Terry, Welcome to the list.

      I bought lots of German HO and HOm when I lived in Germany more than 20
      years ago and prices were a bit of a shock when I decided to build a Z
      layout a couple of years ago.