Re: [z_scale] Railex Adler

  • D. A. Karp
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2002
      Bruce,

      I too have an Adler without the sound. The car with the black stripe is
      designed to accommodate the sound chip & speaker; yours should even see the
      speaker holes in the bottom, even though there's no speaker.

      I know that some Adlers shipped without a sound car, and some with. Some
      later models also shipped without a powered ghost wagon.

      If anyone has information on where to obtain sound units small enough to
      fit in these little cars (or any Z rolling stock, for that matter), I'm
      sure we'd all be interested...

      -David

      http://www.zscale.org/